6/03/2012

I AM UNWORTHY...

"I AM UNWORTHY"

This mind chatter can create Procrastination…
If one of my inner belief systems or thought patterns is

  • "I am unworthy" 

then one of my outer affects will often be procrastination.
After all, procrastination is one way to keep us from getting where we say we want to go.

Have you been putting something off that you really want to achieve??

Check in to see what negative thoughts roll around in your mind.  If one of them is unworthy, what could be an opposite thought you could use to replace it with?

Check below to see if any of these words resinate with you~ 
  • Credible 
  • Good 
  • Deserving
  • Valued 
  • Valuable 
  • Precious
  • Worthwhile
  • Worthy
  • Important
  • Desirable
  • Honorable 
  • Dependable 
When you notice this negative thought or feeling creeping up use any of these word as a positive replacement.  I am  ______,  And repeat...


Love Vibrations~ Meredith 

No comments:

Post a Comment